(Thursday) 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Triad Health Center
2311 W Cone Blvd #228 Greensboro, NC 27408
BEFORE YOU OPERATE, BEFORE YOU MEDICATE, REGENERATE! Join Dr. David Schwartz, founder of Triad Health Center, to learn about the world’s most advanced, non-surgical orthopedic regenerative
BEFORE YOU OPERATE, BEFORE YOU MEDICATE, REGENERATE!
Join Dr. David Schwartz, founder of Triad Health Center, to learn about the world’s most advanced, non-surgical orthopedic regenerative stem cell therapies for common joint injuries, arthritis and spine pain.
If you or your loved one is suffering from the following conditions, it will be worth an hour of your time to learn about this non-surgical solution:
Arthritis in any joint, Ligament (ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL), Tendon, and Meniscus Tear, Neuropathy (numbness and tingling), Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Bunions, Sciatica, Degenerative Joint Disease, Bone on Bone, knee pain, elbow pain from Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow, Tendonitis, Capsulitis, Bursitis, shoulder pain, ankle, foot and hand pain.
Who Should Attend:
- Do you suffer from one of the conditions listed above?
- Are seeking an alternative to surgery or other traditional pain treatments and medications?
- Do you want to learn about regenerative medicine’s benefits, so you can get back to doing the things you love quickly?
- Are you wondering if you are a good candidate for regenerative medicine’s stem cell treatment?
During this seminar, you will learn:
- How the future of medicine is shifting towards non-surgical, needle-based orthopedic procedures
- Who stem cell injections are for, and who they are not for
- Why our stem cell regeneration procedures are superior to other stem cell & prp procedures
- Answers to the most common questions people have about the procedures
- Case studies / stories of actual patients
Attend this FREE educational seminar and find out how stem cell therapy could help you or your loved one get back to living your best life! This seminar is open to current Triad Health Center patients and non-patients. This seminar is provided free to our community. Use this opportunity to learn about regenerative cell therapy, and find out if you are a good candidate for this healing therapy.
Please reserve your seats online in advance — seating is limited to the first 40 reserved! Tickets required at the door. Have your ticket printed or pulled up on a smart phone or tablet.
Questions? Call us: 336-288-4677 Email us: email@example.com