We’re supposed to consume 9-11 servings of veggies a day. Let’s be real…It’s hard! Most people don’t even come close to that on a daily basis. Realistically, most of us don’t have the time or the resources to have that quantity of fresh produce around and ready to eat, let alone the time to eat it all. Our solution is found in NutriDyn Fruits & Greens. This supplement delivers an easy way to make up for the lack of nutrients our bodies need day to day.
Recharge your body by fueling it with the right blend of nutrients for a healthier life. Fruits & Greens is a hearty super food powdered mix that is loaded with generous stores of essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, so your body can truly be nourished from the inside out.
This superfood mix provides an excellent way of obtaining vital nutrition from a single, hassle-free powdered mix. What’s great about this product is it’s made from a wide variety of nutrient packed super foods: Acai, Mangosteen, Noni, Goji Berry, Pomegranate, Acerola Berry, Spirulina, and more! Fruits & Greens has all of these, along with over 20 fruits and vegetables in their organic form! These fruits and veggies are packed with antioxidants and are helpful for promoting healthy aging processes within the body. One scoop of Fruits & Greens has the antioxidant power of 20+ servings fruits & veggies!
Get all of the essential nutrients you need without taking pills! Freeze dried fruits and vegetables in their organic form are easily digestible and quickly metabolized. It’s got all of the good stuff and none of the bad! Gluten-free, wheat-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, non-gmo, no caffeine, no stimulants, no MSG, no preservatives, no artificial sweeteners!
As a result of this mega boost of healthy ingredients, you can experience health benefits, such as improved digestion, increased energy, immune support, gentle detoxification, enhanced metabolism and better weight control. Because it has enzymes, probiotics and prebiotics, it helps with digestion and provides stomach support. You’ll also experience anti-inflammatory support with ingredients of Turmeric, Quercetin, Chlorella, Kelp, Kale, and all of the anti-oxidants!
Your burning question — WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE??
Fruits & Greens tastes great! By far, this is the best greens drink on the market. Believe us — we’ve tried them all! Fruits & Greens comes in many flavors to appeal to different taste preferences and palates, all of which mix well with no grittiness or bitter aftertaste. Enjoyed by adults and kids alike!
>> Check out all of delicious flavors: Chocolate, Berry, Espresso, Strawberry-Kiwi, Mint, Blackberry-Tangerine, Green Tea-Melon, Chocolate-Mint, Pink Lemonade, and Grape.
10 Ways to Use Your Fruits & Greens
- On the go, simply mix a scoop of Fruits & Greens in water and shake. It tastes great and mixes well! This is a great way to increase water intake. Dr. Schwartz recommends drinking half your pounds of body weight in ounces of water daily. If you groan at the thought of drinking water, use Fruits & Greens to give a natural flavor boost to make drinking your daily water more enjoyable. This is also a great trick to help cut out soda. Replace with Fruits & Greens!
Best flavors to use: Berry, Strawberry-Kiwi, Pink Lemonade, Grape, Blackberry-Tangerine, Green Tea-Melon, Mint.
- Add a scoop to any blender smoothie or use in a shaker bottle. Be sure to make your smoothie a complete meal by incorporating protein and fat along with the Fruits & Greens. We use one scoop of Paleo Protein, one scoop of Fruits & Greens and one tablespoon of MCT Oil to make a complete meal.
Best flavors to use: All!
- Make a chocolate milk by mixing almond milk with a scoop of Fruits & Greens. Turn it into hot chocolate by warming on the stove.
Best flavors to use: Chocolate, Chocolate-Mint, Espresso.
- Replace coffee creamer by stirring a scoop into your coffee.
Best flavors to use: Chocolate, Espresso, Mint, Chocolate-Mint.
- Make a sugar-free, keto friendly dessert by stirring a scoop into greek yogurt. This whips up into a nice mousse texture! The fruity flavors are especially great for kids to keep the sugar low in their flavored yogurt. You can also get these silicone molds and make homemade “Go-Gurts” for fridge or freezer.
Best flavors to use: Chocolate, Berry, Chocolate-Mint, Espresso, Strawberry-Kiwi, Blackberry-Tangerine, Grape.
- Flavorful ice cream is easy to whip up using 1 scoop Fruits & Greens, 1 cup cottage cheese and 1 cup frozen berries. Blend until smooth and eat immediately.
Best flavors to use: Chocolate, Berry, Strawberry-Kiwi, Espresso, Chocolate-Mint, Blackberry-Tangerine, Pink Lemonade.
- Cut out the sugar by naturally flavoring oatmeal with a scoop of Fruits & Greens. Just sprinkle it over top and stir in.
Best flavors to use: Strawberry-Kiwi, Berry, Chocolate, Espresso.
- Popsicles are easy to make by stirring together 2 cups water or coconut water, 1 scoop Fruits & Greens and 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice. Pour into the popsicle molds and freeze 4 hours before serving.
Best flavors to use: Berry, Pink Lemonade, Blackberry-Tangerine, Green Tea-Melon, Grape, Mint, Strawberry-Kiwi.
- Fudge Pops are also quick to make by combining 2 cups full fat coconut milk and 1 scoop Fruits & Greens. Pour into the popsicle molds and freeze 4 hours before serving.
Best flavors to use: Chocolate, Espresso, Chocolate-Mint.
- Use Fruits & Greens as natural food coloring and natural flavoring when making frostings and icings and when baking cakes, cookies, muffins and cupcakes. Just add in a teaspoon at a time to any recipe until your desired flavor or coloring is achieved.
Best flavors to use: All!
What other ways have you used Fruits & Greens? Let us know!
How to Order
Go to our SHOP PAGE to place an order. You can even set up a monthly order subscription in our shop and have your Fruits & Greens delivered to you on a monthly basis without having to think about it!
We also keep all flavors of the Dynamic Fruits & Greens in stock at our clinic. You can stop by during walk-in hours to pick up. Email us your order ahead of time and we’ll have it ready for you when you arrive.
This post contains affiliate links.